This exciting duo works to balance the microbiome on the surface of the skin, which can be diminished by harsh cleansing and daily exposure to pollution, to effectively prevent breakouts and sensitivity.
Benefits of Medik8 Balance Moisturiser with Glycolic Acid Activator:
- Mattifys the skin
- Reduces the bacteria that causes acne
- Contains anti-bacterial properties
Balancing your microbiome is a key factor in healthy, blemish-free skin Medik8 Balance Moisturiser with Glycolic Acid Activator combines prebiotic and probiotic technology to balance out skin’s natural levels of bacteria helping to combat the appearance of acne and promote a healthy, radiant complexion.
Anti-inflammatory ingredients including Beta-Glucan and Niacinamide in this every day moisturiser help to calm any redness caused by acne and manage the production of oil at the same time, helping to prevent excess oil production.
This moisturiser not only keeps your skin hydrated but it mattifies the skin too helping oily skin look shine-free.
Perfect for use under foundation, skin is left supple, matte and blemish-free.
What’s more, included in the box, you can supercharge the benefits of Balance Moisturiser by applying the Glycolic Acid Activator beforehand. This resurfacing booster gently exfoliates the upper layers of the complexion, enhancing the absorption of the moisturiser for maximum results. Just apply a few drops across the face and neck 2-3 times a week.
Medik8 Balance Moisturiser with Glycolic Acid Activator key active ingredients:
- Prebiotics & Probiotics – Maintaining skin balance through enhancing good bacteria and limiting the bad, pre and probiotics promote a healthy, blemish-free complexion.
- Niacinamide – Otherwise known as vitamin B3, this soothing anti-inflammatory quickly reduces redness and irritation surrounding the blemish, while regulating sebum production to prevent blocked pores.
- Beta-Glucan – A natural extract from oats, beta-Glucan enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself and provides immediate comfort to inflamed skin.
- Cinnamon Extract – A natural antibacterial, cinnamon extract helps to limit blemish-causing bacteria, while also balancing the skin’s oil production.
- Glycolic Acid – A powerful AHA, glycolic acid helps to visibly resurface and exfoliate the outermost layers of skin, to leave a brighter and clearer complexion.
How to use:
After cleansing and applying serums or treatments in the morning and evening, apply a small amount of Balance Moisturiser and blend evenly across the face, neck and décolletage.
For boosted performance and exfoliation, optionally use Glycolic Acid Activator 2-3 times a week. After cleansing in the evening, apply 4-6 drops to the face, neck and décolletage. Once dry, apply Balance Moisturiser. Do not mix Glycolic Acid Activator and Balance Moisturiser directly. If using a serum, apply Glycolic Acid Activator before, and Balance Moisturiser after.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Balance Moisturiser with Glycolic Acid Activator:
Balance Moisturiser: Aqua (Water), Saccharide Isomerate, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Beta-Glucan, Capryloyl Glycine, Ethyl Linoleate, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus Extract Filtrate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cocoglycerides, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sarcosine, Lauric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene.
Glycolic Acid Activator: Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Disodium EDTA.