This nourishing and quickly absorbed cream helps to hydrate tired and dry skin types while a blend of potent actives repair damaged cells and maintain a youthful firmness within the upper layers.
Benefits of Medik8 Advanced Night Restore:
- Heals & repairs daily damage
- Helps to smooth away lines and wrinkles
- Protects against free radicals
Medik8 Advanced Night Restore is a restorative advanced antioxidant night cream with superior hydrating and anti-ageing actives. Resveratrol increases cell longevity; beta glucan renews skin texture and botanical ingredients such as passionflower and valerian help to reverse the visible signs of ageing.
Powerful antioxidants such as dragon fruit extract, saskatoon berry and restoring peptides help to encourage cell repair throughout the night and repair damage caused by free radicals.
Designed to be used overnight, Advanced Night Restore gives a new meaning to ‘beauty sleep’ as its powerful formula works to restore a healthy, radiant complexion. Advanced ceramides are used in an optimised ratio to help plump and hydrate skin as well as restoring its natural defence barriers.
Specifically formulated to be used after Vitamin A this cream helps to repair existing damage and brighten pigmentation marks, whilst protecting the skin from further free radical damage.
Medik8 Advanced Night Restore key active ingredients:
- Ceramide Complex –An intelligent combination of ceramide 1 and 3 alongside cholesterol and fatty acids which mimic the skin’s natural lipid barrier; intensely restoring and nourishing.
- Cell Repairing Peptide –An iron hexapeptide effectively neutralises free radicals which can cause premature skin ageing. This helps to prevent damage to skin cells and proteins.
- Saskatoon Berry –The canadian superberry, bright purple saskatoon is rich in anthocyanins; supercharged antioxidants with exceptional ability against damaging free radicals.
- Dragon Fruit Extract –Derived from the night blooming cactus of Mexico, dragon fruit extract provides exceptional antioxidant protection while lifting and toning the complexion.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine –This naturally occurring molecule in the body works synergistically with previously applied retinol serums to encourage the production of hydrating hyaluronic acid.
How to use:
After cleansing in the evening, use the spatula to apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area. Use light, upward strokes and allow cream to fully absorb.
Please Note: This product cannot be shipped outside of the UK or Ireland.
Ingredients for Medik8 Hydr8 Night:
Aqua, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Resveratrol (Trans), beta-Glucan, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower), Valeriana Officinalis (Valerian), Tocopherol Acetate, Maltodextrin, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Polyacrylamide/C13-14 Isoparaffin/Laureth-7, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Iso Eugenol, Lily Aldehyde, Amyl Cinnamal